Handmade Cotton Rug/Multi Color Floor Rug/Colorful Floor Dari/Best For Offering Prayer/size (2×3 ft.)
1 in stock
- Dari is an Indian and Pakistani terms for hand woven rug or a thin flat carpet, an items of home furnishing.
- Daris are used traditionally in South-Asia as floor coverings.
- The Dari have unique designs inspired by the state of origin such as multi colour stripes, one of the most popular pattern.
- Dari weaving has a big industry in Pakistan.
- Dari are made from old used sweaters and they are of cotton and wool.
- It’s a recycle product and now world is changing and people outside Pakistan more interest in preloved and recycle products.
- They come in variety of colour combinations and patterns catering to the needs of any taste or occasion.
- The concept of Dari is little bit different from a carpet because they are used for wedding or packaging, not only as a floor covering.
- But now they serve the same purpose is carpets.
- It can also use as doormats.
- Daris have low maintenance cost as they do not get infected by insects responsible for destroying carpets.
- Waterproof, antibacterial, corrosion resistance, stain resistant, washable, durable, usable on both sides, made to last for years.
- Pakistani rugs, more than 500 years ago the Persians invaded Indo-Pak subcontinent from the Northwest, bringing with them their most treasured possessions, their meticulously hand crafted rugs.
- Overtime, this mingling of cultures gave birth to carpets with their own unique theme, delicate patterning and vivid palette of colours.
- Today, handmade dari/rugs are in great demand and are produced in different cities in Pakistan.
- Consider ally less expensive than other rugs of this genre, they are ideal for virtually every room in your home.
These products are handmade and/or naturally produced. Some variance in pattern placement, minor size variation and color variations may occur and may look slightly different from the photo’s.
|Dimensions||90 × 60 × 20 cm|